Friday, July 23, 2010

Being True To Yourself

The main topic that I really liked was about the whole topic we discussed today about the poem we were assigned. It was really broad and very interesting. For the fact that people have their on takes on life, everyone's should be heard. No one answer is correct, because nobody is alike. I think the fact that everybody has their own opinion makes me feel good, because everybody has to think for themselves.

As for being on this earth, I think personally, that we are meant to be here, just have to find exactly the reason why. I know I thought for a while that I wasn't suppose to be here because of when I was born, I was born 4 months early and weighed only 1lb. 16oz. and had major surgeries since I was a baby and spend 3 months of my life in the NI-CU when I was born. As I realized that I had been given another chance on this crazy earth, I knew I had to find what it is that kept me here.

My future occupation, I want to have something to do with children or elderly people. I have been dealing with kids since I was old enough to dress myself. They are my weakness, and it's my passion to be around happy individuals such as the little children. I think that is my purpose for this here thing called earth. To either teach kids in a head start program/school, or to be an administrator in a daycare. I would also love to work in a hospital, taking care of the elderly. I will just follow my heart and go where it leads me!

1 comment:

  1. I love this reflection, and I wish you had a chance to share your story in class, too. Such things can really help crystallize our priorities.

    ReplyDelete